Chatswood Auto Repairs is opened as usual WITH COVID-19 PROCEDURES in place
posted on 2/04/2020 8:00:00 AM
WE ARE OPENED AS USUAL:
Firstly, we hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy as we all work through the impact of COVID-19 together.
WE HAVE NO CONTACT BETWEEN CUSTOMERS AND STAFF AND YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE FULLY DISINFECTED BEFORE IT IS RETURNED TO YOU.
ALSO THE FOLLOWING COVID-19 PROCEDURES ARE IN EFFECT:
- Customer Entry to the office will be restricted to facilitate No Contact between staff & customers.
- Customer’s vehicle keys, steering wheels, door handles and vehicle interiors will be disinfected before being returned to the customer.
- Staff will wear gloves when handling customer’s keys, driving cars etc.
- Customer’s keys, steering wheels, door handles and vehicle interiors are to be disinfected before being handled or driven by staff.
- All staff will wash their hands after each job is completed.
We hope this does not cause too much inconvenience.
Book an appointment online or contact us by phone
View Count: (344)